Rachel CollinsCoach | Speaker | Mentor
Rachel teaches women to turbo-charge their own personal superpowers to become the healthiest, happiest and most successful version of themselves
Rachel has a BSc. in Experimental Phsychology and her MSc in Healthcare Leadership and Management. She worked in strategy and planning within the NHS for 6 years before leaving to have her first baby. Rachel didn’t bounce back from pregnancy as she expected to and finally found that her nutrition and lifestyle made a huge impact on her weight, energy and overall health. While pregnant with her second baby Rachel studied health coaching with the Institute for Integrative Nutrition and qualified as a health coach when her baby was just 2 weeks old. With 2 children under 2, Rachel slowly grew her health coaching practice; deciding to specialise in working with women. Rachel is a life-long learner and commited to her continuing development. In 2015 Rachel completed her nutritional therapist diploma and she is currently studying Women’s Herbal Medicine under Dr Aviva Romm.
Rachel is registered with the UK Health Coaches Association and listed in their directory here.
From Lost Woman to Wonder Woman
Inspiring Talks Brighton – March 2018
We all have the power to be Wonder Woman because Wonder Woman is a state of mind. Rachel shares her journey and the lessons she has learnt on how to turbocharge your own personal superpowers and live your healthiest, happiest and most successful life.
Children do not ruin your life
Inspiring Talks Brighton – May 2017
Rachel is ITBs very first ‘Risky Biscuit’. Rachel talks about motherhood, off the cuff and from the heart.
- Quoted in November 2016 Issue: Supporting Mums with colicky babies
Fabulous Magazine (The Sun on Sunday)
Quoted in: Time to go Semi Sober
HuffPo (The Huffington Post)
- Author: The weight loss myth that’s making you fatter
- Author: How to enjoy the festive season without the guilt, bloat and huge weight gain
Quoted in: Protein or Faux-tein
- Quoted in: The remarkable benefits of hemp
- Author Recipe of the week: Healthy hemp seed recipe
- Quoted in: Nutrition experts reveal the surprising truth about superfoods
- Recipe of the week: Super seed muesli recipe
- Featured in: My journey towards veganism
- Interview: The Myth of Being a Mama and Having It All
Contact Rachel for quotes or articles by email firstname.lastname@example.org
Also seen in…